Blizzard needs to learn from the errors of Runescape

Off topic discussions can be had here.
Rskingdom

Blizzard needs to learn from the errors of Runescape

Post by Rskingdom » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:00 am

Blizzard needs to learn from the errors of RuneScape gold . I am excited for Vanilla WoW, however I believe they are still missing the point. They are still lacking community interaction and that I do think they know what the gamers need still. In all honesty, I would be pleased or even for a few changes that you yourself point out in this video as highlights of OSRS. The main thing being that content is still replayable. The content that is new doesn't slash out the demand for the old. That is key.People have this concept that there is no aggressive battle in OSRS but I challenge you to join one of the top clan wars arena clans, the level of skill and tactics are right up together with the largest esports.

Literally the only reason why I don't play osrs is because I have the free time it requires to invest in Runescape. I know most men and women hate this facet of Runescape3, but I really like the fact that they made everything faster.OSRS will go down in history as the best MMO ever produced. While games like WoW have been gradually dying over time, osrs just gets more powerful and stronger.after I noticed this video ofc I needed to make a new account. The question is that my mind is does Runescape3 heritage battle mode sway your personal choice? As a mostly player that is f2p, I like the choices that Runescape3 gives. At the exact same time I need a game that I can play with without paying attention after working a long ass shift.

Funnily enough, OSRS has a reputation of being full of inept man-children, but is probably the MMO in the marketplace where it's easiest to interact outside of category content, and the mill is a significant part of that. Compare it to something like Guild Wars 2 where gamers are constantly on the move during receptive world events, OSRS encourages players to relax once in a while and interacting comes naturally.Love the real passion and love you and many others have when speaking about Runescape. It's not the images that stop people from jumping in, it is actually the battle mechanics. I don't mean grinding '' I mean the way you take part in pve and pvp. Fairly debilitating to cheap OSRS gold be fair. Questing and non combat are equally good, and I have a feeling it'll be more at home as a game.