Runescape 3 is also fairly great

Discuss Fishing here including your own fishing reports.
MMOexpshop

Runescape 3 is also fairly great

Post by MMOexpshop » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:00 am

As a fan of runescape I have to disagree with you wholeheartedly about the content of this sport. They are the most tedious unrewarding quests in the game that lack serious quality such as poor character development and uninteresting stories combined with all the other bullshit abilities like fletching, mining with OSRS gold, etc.. I miss the match when it was actually 2007 but I was young then and way to biased to be against it as if that I am today. I also hated the business and the match after eoc but I'm not alone . That is why they made a restart button in school that is older, but I had spent too much to start over from nothing. It was fun while it lasted but Good riddance.

Runescape 3 is also fairly great just saying you rather quickly trashed on Runescape3 but fail to mention Runescape3 has better and more quest for the two free and members and all of the content of rs2 its also much new player friendly. Runescape3 has much better pve and pve articles. I began in 07 that said I say if your new go attempt Runescape3 not rs2 first imo.I'll never go back to OSRS. I would like my youth to stay in my childhood even if it's still good, these memories are good enough and my main got kek'd on Runescape3 that is distinct enough to sometimes keep playing. I also ai not got the same more or 6 hours per day like my childhood be mesmerized by potato images and to regrind and midi's.

It always brings up great memories though. Hopefully someday someone else gets the same magic at the future.OSRS pvp becomes pretty intense at max combat when you are hybrid or tribridding using multiple item swaps, prayer swaps, jukes by arming armor to earn your enemy believe they need to swap prayers to acquire a juicy hit on em, fairly click intensive although its rewarding once you beat somebody via that type of pking.Already played it on cellular, and at this moment. All I have to say, I have been becoming more done since they added cellular. This new add on will attract more individuals ans I can not await the launch of it.

I remember how excited I was when I was first able to mine addy, bass sharks. I played so many hours years ago and was just about two or three quests from getting the pursuit cape that has just come out but that I burned out and went on to other matches. Tried to pick this up again a long time back but I could not see that little box screen to buy RuneScape gold. Didn't know about runelite or whenever it was published. Do not even know if my accounts would continue to be active. The email is dead. I'd have to start over. You are right, the images are outdated. More than once I've wished because it is a gem with quests and many 20, they would remaster it. Bob the Jagex kitty:-RRB- Amazing I can also recall him so many decades after.